What is Moringa?
The moringa tree is called horseradish tree because of the sharp flavor of its roots. Its long, thin bean pods gave it a name of drumstick tree. It has many medicinal uses and thus is also called miracle tree. Researchers are looking into its potential health benefits. Moringa oleifera, the best of it’s variant, grows in the Himalayan foothills. Other varieties are native to Africa. The tree grows rapidly and the beans, root, seeds, and leaves all have practical uses. The leaves are boiled and eaten like spinach and dried for tea as well as made into moringa powder. One of the easiest ways to enjoy this interesting produce of the nature is in the form of Moringa Tea.
With variety of benefits, Moringa Green Tea can renew your body’s infection fighting capacity with its balanced blend of Moringa, Green Tea Leaves and if the blend contains Tulsi, Licorice Root, Ginger, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Amla, Brahmi, Triphala – this will all the more up your immunity game and add vitality to your body. TE-A-ME Moringa Green tea is an intricate blend of these garden fresh ingredients, infused with vitality of popular ancient herbs. TE-A-ME Moringa Green Tea is an aesthetically pleasing tea – a sip filled with Nature’s goodness & delight – with refreshing flavour of fresh green tea, minty liquorice root, tulsi & ginger. Moringa Green Tea is an easy, modern & delicious take on an Ayurvedic preparation that will enhance the body’s natural immune capacity – in a delicious way!
Benefits of Moringa Green Tea
- Better Energy levels: Moringa Green Tea is a great revitalising drink – it not only energises & pumps up the body’s immunity but also tastes great. Unlike beverages with a high amounts of caffeine, this one soothes you, builds you up, at the same time increases your energy levels.
- Soothing & Refreshing: Moringa Green Tea may have multiple medicinal & recreational values. The smooth and delicate blend of its ingredients give a subtle balance of herbal flavours to your cup and makes for a refreshing soothing drink. TE-A-ME’s Moringa Green Tea bags are simple to brew – just add hot water !
- Immunity: Regular consumption of Moringa Green Tea may help maintain a healthy Immune System, as the ingredients are said to have a protective effect against infections.
- Detox: Moringa Green Tea may act like a potion to cleanse your body, add strength & vitality, building that one line of defence against viral attacks. Ingredients in TE-A-ME’s Moringa Green Tea may help remove toxins from the body, give you glowing skin, aid digestion and boost immunity.
- Weight Loss: Catechins in Green tea may help increase metabolic rate and thus decrease body fat. TE-A-ME’s Moringa Green tea, has ingredients like Turmeric, Ginger, Triphala & Amla – this it makes for a perfect beverage for your daily weight loss regime. Dunk a tea bag in warm water & accrue all the benefits of these ingredients.
Recipe Of Moringa Green Tea
The recipe for Moringa Green Tea is tricky. One needs to have their hands on dried Moringa leaves. Any other form of Moringa, like powder or fresh leaves may not have a desired flavour to the cup. And the tea may end up unpleasant or bitter.
If you have Moringa dried leaves, following is the recipe of Moringa Green Tea:
- Bring water to Boil
- Add Green Tea and Moringa leaves to the water in almost equal quantities
- Turn off the gas and brew for 3 minutes
- Strain & Serve
- Add sweetener of choice
- You can also add grated ginger, turmeric, ashwagandha root, crushed tulsi leaves – whatever is available to you
Recipe of Moringa Green Tea is, however, a time consuming process. TE-A-ME brings you Moringa Green Tea bags that are quick & easy to brew without the hassle of bringing together the multitudes of ingredients. It is a balanced blend of Moringa, Green Tea Leaves, Tulsi, Licorice Root, Ginger, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Amla, Brahmi, Triphala. Try it today!