Summer is here. So is the thirst for guzzling down icy cold drinks. If you are craving real flavourful hydration, instead of reaching out for unhealthy sugary and bottled beverages, try TE-A-ME Ice Brews – that will perk up your summer time with healthy goodness of fruits, flowers and all things fine.
With lashings of 100% Natural ingredients, TE-A-ME Ice Brews are perfect choice for a cool down drink that puts pep in your step. The experts who crafted these fine blends have come up with a range of cold brew inspired options – tea bags that can be brewed in cold water!
However, these can also be upgraded with some fresh fruits and flowers to bring the summer vibes of nature into your tall icy glasses. Here are some Iced Tea recipes you can try out to up your usual Iced Tea game:
Lemon Basil Mojito
- Mix salt and sugar on a plate. Dip Mocktail glass rim in a bowl of water then dip in the mixture. Set aside.
- Place TE-A-ME Lemon ice brew tea bag in a glass and add water & ice.
- Alternatively, prepare any lemon iced tea – brew black tea and chill it. Add a few drops of lemon and syrup as required. Set aside.
- Zest some lemon & crush 2-3 basil leaves. Add this to your iced tea
- Chill your Lemon Iced Tea.
- Strain & pour into the glasses made ready in step 1. Or serve as it is with straw and stirrer.
Lychee Iced Tea
- Brew Iced tea as usual or tear open few TE-A-ME Lychee ice brew bags, and brew a lychee iced tea.
- Alternatively, if fresh lychees are available to you, brew green tea or black tea in hot water. Cool it down. Water it down. De seed lychees and using a pastel and mortar, crush lychees in. Add these lychees to chilled iced tea.
- Add sugar syrup and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour lychee tea on the ice cubes. This can be garnished with mint leaves or basil leaves.
- Serve chilled!
- Brew TE-A-ME Wild Berry tea bags. Alternatively, brew any Berry Iced Tea available to you. Ensure this is a concentrated solution.
- Add Orange juice and Soda in equal proportions to iced tea.
- Sweeten with sugar syrup.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve!
Georgia Peach Milk Iced Tea
- Brew TE-A-ME Peach Ice Tea or any other peach iced tea slightly more concentrated than instructed on the pack. Chill this concentrate.
- In a blender, add butterscotch ice cream, 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla extract, peach iced tea concentrate and cold milk. Blend until smooth. Let the proportions be as according to your liking.
- Serve cold over ice.
So here are some delicious recipes for this summer. Ditch those unhealthy aerated drinks, sodas and over sweetened bottled drinks and try brewing the all-natural thirst quenchers this season. TE-A-ME Ice Brews make for incredibly refreshing coolers to celebrate the sun-kissed summery days! Buy today!