Japanese Matcha Green Tea is made from finely ground green tea leaves that completely dissolve in water when brewed. Thus, you drink the whole constituents of the tea leaves and ingest all of the healthful nutrients without throwing away the leaves as in case of tea bags or whole leaves.
Matcha tea is known for its unique grassy flavour and a plethora of health benefits. Matcha Tea has been around for centuries, aiding in general well-being and a good digestion while playing an important cultural role in Japanese Tea Ceremony. So take your tea drinking to the next level with the all-round goodness that comes with every sip of Matcha you drink!
With TE-A-ME’s Matcha Tea, you can whisk up a frothy luxurious latte or add to your smoothies for an extra energy boost! Matcha Green Tea powder can be baked, whisked or frozen into endless desserts! If baking is a hobby, try matcha flavoured cookies & cakes for a healthful goodness !
1. Matcha Green Tea delivers a balanced kick of energy without giving you the caffiene jitters. Stay focused, calm and energised with Matcha Tea – the duo of caffeine and L-theanine that gives you a slower, sustained release of energy - with no jitters! Power on for longer with this super charged energy tea!
2. Matcha may be beneficial for focus & meditation, providing relaxed yet focused energy. Traditionally, Japanese Monks drank this form of powdered green tea to enhance their ability to meditate and concentrate for hours.
3. Japanese Matcha Tea has the potential to provide all the health benefits of regular green tea - but in higher concentration, since now you are consuming the whole leaf in powdered form!
4. By drinking Matcha Green Tea, you're treating your body to a healthy dose of antioxidants that may help neutralize harmful free radicals and thus may decrease your risk to many diseases.
5. Catechins in Matcha Green Tea may help increase metabolic rate and thus decrease body fat. Matcha Green Tea can become a perfect beverage to support your daily weight loss regime.
6. The high polyphenol content of Matcha Green Tea may support your body to fight against cardiovascular diseases.
Add 1/4th Tea Spoon Matcha Power to Cup
Add small amount of hot water and whisk till frothy.
Top it up with hot Milk or Water & Enjoy!
*Matcha should not be brewed at boiling point. Since it is a green tea, temperate water (~80°C) is best to bring out the goodness & flavours that makes Matcha delicious!
Combining the matcha tea powder with the water is a delicate step - you ought to whisk it until a lovely green froth appears on top of your cup. So enjoy your way through the meditative process, the art & the ceremony behind this lovely beverage!
100% Pure Japanese Matcha Powder. Product of Origin: Japan