Here comes the season of bugs!
Theres no way you haven’t been bitten by the sickness bug even once this season ? chances are that youve grown tired of them. Well, so have we, which is why we bring to you the perfect detoxifying concoction that will release all those nasty toxins from your body.
You mustve heard of the many detoxifying benefits of turmeric ginger honey tea. Well, this is a tried and tested spiced tea with the combination of turmeric, ginger and cardamom that works like a detoxifying wonder.
Why cardamom and turmeric?
Lets take a look at the health benefits of both spices:
- Turmeric is known for reducing internal inflammation
- It reduces pain and helps wounds heal faster
- It spikes your metabolism, which is why it is a good idea to have ginger honey turmeric tea on a regular basis
- It reduces your stress levels and depression
- It is also effective in preventing cancer
- Diabetic patients can benefit a lot from turmeric.
- Like ginger, cardamom is also an anti-inflammatory spice
- It does away with problems in the digestive gut
- It has strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which makes it good for the immune system
- The essential oils contained naturally in cardamom act as good detoxifying agents
Why you should add cardamom to your turmeric tea
Most people have turmeric tea in different capacities- the turmeric cinnamon ginger honey?tea is a favourite among fitness enthusiasts because of its taste and health benefits. Both turmeric and cardamom have similar health benefits, and together they create a potent blend.
The turmeric cardamom wellness tea is effective in cleansing and detoxifying your body like no other drink. The anti-bacterial benefits of cardamom will enable your immune system to function better and keep all those pesky diseases away.
How to make turmeric cardamom tea
Bring your tea to a boil and then add both turmeric and the cardamom seeds to the mix. Boil it for a few more minutes and then strain the drink. Drink it while it is still warm for the best benefits. Or alternatively, you could simply give TE-A-ME cardamom turmeric tea a try. For this, pour boiling or lukewarm into a cup. Dip a TE-A-ME cardamom turmeric tea bag in the cup and let it steep for a few minutes ? and voila! You could mix a few a few drops of honey if you prefer and enjoy it hot!
Possible side effects of the tea
Being made from natural spices, this tea does not have any major side effects. However, if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, its best to avoid the consumption of this tea. Both turmeric and ginger are potent ingredients that may have some effect on foetal health so pregnant women are advised against drinking this tea during pregnancy.
Reap the benefits of this extraordinary drink every day!
As a great way to detox your body, few sips of this turmeric cardamom tea daily will help you get a boost of antioxidants, improve your digestive health, nourish your body and help you to reach your health goals.