TE-A-ME Teas launched delicious range of wellness green tea infusions. With Ashwagandha Green Tea, Moringa Green Tea & Kadha Green Tea, you can now de stress & strengthen yourself internally with natural green tea leaves and the myriads of ingredients across these teas like Ashwagandha, Licorice Root, Tulsi, Ginger, Turmeric, Moringa, Amla, Brahmi, Rock Salt, Triphala & much more! Renew your body’s infection fighting capacity with this balanced blend, with an age-old recipe to up your Immunity game and add vitality to your body. Present day alternative medicinal systems use these chosen ingredients for their healing & soothing properties, thanks to its “adaptogenic” properties that aid immunity, calms over active brain, and help the body resist physical & mental stress. All this in the convenience of tea bags! Isn’t that amazing?
Continue reading “TE-A-ME Launched 3 New Varieties of Healthy Green Teas!”
‘Don’t have time for gym. Hectic life…’
‘Same with me; though I have started taking green tea.’
‘Does that helps?’
‘Of course! Green tea offers loads of health benefits.’
‘Wow! Is that so? Can you suggest which green tea is good for weight loss?’
Well; that was a conversation between two friends, in their 30s, we just overheard few days back. Busy work schedule is robbing off time from our daily life. We don’t get much time to take care of our health and fitness. So, it is very important to maintain healthy diet; like, having green tea regularly. Now you might ask which green tea is best for health benefits. Let’s have quick look.
Different green teas and health benefits:
As you know green tea is not heavily oxidized unlike, black teas and oolong teas; it helps to keep qualities of natural anti-oxidants intact in green teas. And because of this reason, green tea is full of goodness for your health, like,
- Revving up metabolism
- Helping to lose weight
- Keeping heart safe
- Reducing diabetes mellitus
- Managing pimples and acnes
There are different types of green teas available, starting from natural green tea leaves to exotic infusions of green tea; each offering different types of health benefits. Let’s have a quick look.
- Mint green tea – Made of natural extract of mint and green tea leaves. It naturally boosts immunity; relieves stress, anxiety; helps overcoming respiratory troubles and tackle bad breath.
- Jasmine green tea – Made of extracts of Jasmine flower and green tea. Other than the soothing aroma it prevents common cold, tackle bacterial infections and helps improving blood circulation.
- Honey lemon green tea – It is made of pure honey lemon and natural green tea. Honey lemon is famous for improving immunity, helping digestion and cleansing your body by removing toxins.
- Tulsi green tea – Natural Tulsi extract helps to detoxify body; prevent common cold and infections.
You can start with any one of these varieties or simple natural green tea unless you have any specific requirement. Regular 2 to 3 cups of green tea would surely boost your health. TE-A-ME Teas offer wide range of green teas. They are all made of natural extracts and naturally blended for the best possible benefit. So, do not wait any more. Start your healthy diet with healthy cup of green tea.