Green Tea has emerged as a popular flavour but drinking green tea regularly may come with myriads of health benefits. Catechins in green tea are power houses of anti oxidants and disease fighting properties. Green tea comes with weight loss benefits too.
4-in-1 Green Teas Flavours:
- Kashmiri Kahwa
- Honey Lemon Green Tea
- Tulsi Green Tea
- Green Tea
TE-A-ME has come up with 4-in-1 Combo of Green Tea and the Convenience of Combo Pack Comes with its own Handy Benefits:
- You won’t be bored of drinking the same old plain green tea.
- It is cost effective.
- You get to try the 4 flavours without actually buying the whole pack. You may then realise you like one flavour more than the other and order them individually. A perfect trail pack!
- It saves space in your cupboard.
- The drinking of multiple flavours of green tea is more sustainable – as you look forward to something new each time you brew a green tea.
- You can impress your guests with so many options.
- It comes with health benefits with ingredients of each of its flavours. A big plus!
Here are some Health Benefits of the 4-in-1 Combo Pack:
- Might keeps your Heart Health: Green tea is a great supplement for those with history of issues with heart health. It is known to control cholesterol levels. If you are in the habit of squeezing lemon juice in your green tea, it additionally help suppress inflammation and improve the function of blood vessels. Lemon in green tea may also help control cholesterol levels. Apart from balanced diet & exercise, the honey lemon green tea in combo pack flavour may support your effort for a healthy lifestyle.
- May Improves Brain Function: Caffeine in green tea is known to enhance alertness, activity of brain and improved focus. Green tea is perfect for brain to function at optimal levels without adding up on calories that come with sugary drinks and colas.
- Might Fights Cough & Cold: The warm cup that makes you cozy during flu also doubles up as nourishing and bacteria fighting concoction. Kashmiri Kahwa in the combo pack contains cardamom and cinnamon, both help relieve the flu symptoms. If you add honey in your green tea, it may have natural antiseptic, antiviral and anti bacterial properties where the green tea may help de congest. Lemon juice added in green tea has vitamin C strengthens immunity but should be skipped when the throat is irritated.
- May Boosts Oral Health: Green tea contains substances that strengthens teeth. Anti microbial properties of cardamom in Kashmiri Kahwa prevents growth of bacteria and thus, bad breath. Lemon in Honey Lemon Green Tea may prevent deposition of food in teeth cavities. Thus, green tea may prove to be a fantastic potion for oral health.
- May Improve Digestion: Green tea is known to improve digestion. Spices like cardamom, cinnamon, herbs of tulsi soothes the stomach lining and lemon juice provides perfect acidic properties to your guts for improving and enhancing digestion. The various ingredients in green tea makes it a drink, such that your guts are sure to thank you.
- Can get a Glowing Skin: When guts are clear, it reflects on the skin. Radiant skin is a sign of well balanced and well functioning inner bodily functions. Improved digestion with lemon, cardamom, cinnamon, tulsi and green tea helps clear the muck inside your guts. Drinking warm green tea decreases inflammation that may cause uncomfortable break outs.
- Might Helps in Weight Loss: Green tea is a perfect potion for weight loss, if you are aiming for it. Along with diet and exercise, a daily cup of green tea with all the many ingredients & spices can kick start your metabolism. Lemon, honey, cardamom, cinnamon are known to melt away the extra fat cells and green tea is known to aid digestion. The drink is also perfect for pre workout pump-me-up or post workout recharge, without adding on too much to your calorie intake.