Multi ingredient teas are a delight on taste buds. But did you know it is also super healthy? Maybe a very obvious outcome of – many ingredients, many benefits! Here’s a perfect combo and a power packed trio that is loved by all and is as delicious as is beneficial to health. Here are some benefits of the ingredients in Ginger Tulsi Honey Tea:
- May help ease digestive discomfort: The go-to medicine of the older generation for stomach aches and indigestion – ginger tea. Its soothing and your gut’s best friend.
- Anti-inflammatory: Suffering soreness, pains or swelling due to some injury? Try drinking ginger tea to help ease out the inflammation and stress on the body.
- May help regulate blood pressure: Not wholly proven but ginger is said to help those suffering high blood pressure. Regular consumption may be a good supplement to your existing medication.
- May aid weight loss: Good digestion equals good expelling of waste and detoxification of body. In addition, increased metabolism due to ginger tea may also supplement your weight loss efforts.
- Natural Immunity Booster: Tulsi has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect our body from a variety of infections. This is why is is revered as “holy” in Indian culture.
- Relieves Cold, Cough & Respiratory Discomfort: A warm cup of Tulsi tea is a boon when down and out with cold, cough and congestion. The aroma as well as tulsi’s medicinal properties is known to support our body to fight these ailments.
- Blood Purification: It is said that daily consumption of Tulsi also helps to purify the blood and may keep you healthy by keeping toxins from accumulating in blood.
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue: Tulsi may bring you several physical and mental health benefits. A cup full of warm tulsi tea after a tiring day at work can be revitalising and help relieve all that fatigue built up in body & mind. In addition, a tulsi tea during prolonged hours of studies can also help improve concentration for students.
- Puts you in Good Mood: Natural compounds in tulsi help reduce stress and may balance the serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
- Weight Management: The most popular benefit of honey is its ability to burn fat. It is one of the best foods for losing weight. Drinking tea with honey first thing in the morning helps increase the body’s metabolism, which helps manage weight better.
- Strengthens Immunity: Honey may have bacteria-fighting properties as well as anti fungal and anti viral properties that help the body in fighting infections caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi. Regular consumption of honey will help build good immunity and may keep communicable diseases at bay.
- Quick Home Remedy for Sore Throat: In Indian homes, honey in warm ginger tea is known to be one of the best and quick remedies for cough and itchy throat. It also soothes irritated throat.
- Nature’s Energy Drink: Honey is known as an excellent source for a quick energy boost. So a cup full of warm tea with honey helps you with reviving your energy levels at the end of a hard long day or be a perfect pre work out drink!
TE-A-ME’s Ginger Tulsi Honey is a great, quick preparation that saves the hassle of bringing together the 3 ingredients. The individually packed tea bags make for a perfect go-to drink at night or any time of the day as it is caffeine free. It also makes a perfect drink for the elders and senior citizens of the family. Bring this magic potion home! Order online today.