What is Ashwagandha Tea?
Ashwagandha is commonly known as winter cherry, is a plant grown in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The plant, particularly its root powder, has been used for centuries in traditional medicines. Ashwagandha tea is a perfect de stress tea as it acts like a soothing blend of natural green tea leaves and the Ashwagandha herb. Present day alternative medicinal systems use Ashwagandha for its unmatched healing & soothing properties, thanks to its “adaptogenic” properties that aid immunity, calms anxiety, and help the body resist physical & mental stress.
This extraordinary herb of Ashwagandhe along with Green Tea is slowly picking up popularity among health enthusiasts, rightly so for the healthful & vast stress busting benefits, both necessary in the modern age. This tea is strikingly delicious, despite the Ayurvedic medicinal herbal contents, creating a completely new taste experience. If your Ashwagandha tea has other fragrant ingredients like Tulsi & Licorice, it all the more adds to the fine experience.
TE-A-ME’s Ashwagandha Green Tea is made from the fresh ingredients of vital herbs & green tea leaves, carefully blended for that perfect, delicious & flavourful cup for your “aaha” moment at the end of the long tiring day. Leave behind the habit getting rilled up when life doesn’t go as planned – brew yourself a cup of Ashwagandha Green Tea & think it through mindfully! Find your daily support system in ancient traditions, recipes & lifestyle. Natural blend of Ashwagandha, multitudes of vital herbs & Green Tea is just what you need for up keeping up with the fast paced stressful life – that which is inevitable & unavoidable in the modern age.
Benefits Of Ashwagandha Tea
- Ashwagandha Green Tea benefits are many, largely due to presence of multitudes of herbs in it. A daily cup of may make you feel relaxed, calm your nerves and relieve your stress, at the same time keep you alert and active.
Ashwagandha has long been used in traditional medicine to increase energy, improve health & well-being and reduce inflammation, pain & anxiety
- Regular consumption of Ashwagandha with Green Tea may help reduce symptoms of mental health conditions as a supportive (but not substitute) remedy for anxiety & depression and similar lifestyle disorders. Such stressful time calls for super-relaxing methods and remedies. Ashwagandha seems to fit the bill for those who prefer herbal medicines for a number of reasons.
- In TE-A-ME’s Ashwagandha Green Tea Blend, Presence of Licorice Root, Tulsi, Ginger & Turmeric in TE-A-ME’s Ashwagandha Tea blend doubles it up as perfect detox tea that helps improve digestion, enhance the aromatic and taste factors, as well as improve healthful benefits like increase in anti oxidative processes.
- This wholesome blend of Ashwagandha Green Tea is Antioxidants Rich, may improve Brain Function, assist Fat Loss, relieve Inflammation, may have Anti Bacterial properties, may soothe Nasal Congestion and be a go-to drink in all times – good or bad! Such an all-in-one tea this is!
- Presence of Turmeric, Brahmi & Green Tea in the blend may support Heart Health and regulate Blood Pressure. Cholesterol, blood pressure and heart health are interlinked. Just so the multitudes of natural ingredients may work together to help support these bodily functions and simply sipping a delicious tea may act as supportive element in maintaining these functions optimally.
- If your Ashwagandha tea contains Triphala, just like the blend of TE-A-ME’s Ashwagandha Green Tea, this one will be your favourite weight loss tea. Triphala helps as a natural laxative that helps clear off your stomach & relieve effectively, combined with Green Tea, Ginger, & Licorice will help you improve digestion. This supports your exercises – as good digestion will improve metabolism of existing fat, quite effectively. Try it!
Recipe Of Ashwagandha Green Tea
Making Ashwagandha green tea on your own, from scratch can be tricky. If at all one has access to dry ashwagandha roots or powder, one can brew it into green tea using the following method:
- Bring water to boil
- Brew Green Tea as instructed on the given pack
- Using a mortar and pestle, powder the root of ashwagandha.
- Alternatively using a ready made ashwagandha powder
- Add 1/3rd Tea Spoon of Ashwagandha Powder per tea cup and add to your green tea.
- Let this rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain & Serve.
- To enhance the taste, you can sweeten it, add grated ginger, turmeric or crushed tulsi leaves to step 5
TE-A-ME saves you this time & stress of the entire procedure, kitchen time, measurements and all things dishes! Just use tea bags and in 3 minutes, your Ashwagandha Green Tea is ready to serve! In this fast paced life, a recipe that combines quality, effectivity & time-cost effectiveness, TE-A-ME Ashwagandha Green Tea takes the prize! Try it today!